Sunday, October 11, 2009

Whisper Of Frustration

Going through some hassles these times cause of the purest thing, the blessing Allah granted me and that I've been deprived of, I would like to share with you this nasheed called The Veil by the Soft Voice Dawud Ali Warnsby.



Actually, I wanted to apologize to some brothers and sisters who asked me to write about my Islam Commitment; I could not make it early and I didn't want to get cracking with it. However, I'll be posting the first part sooner insha'ALLAH.

3 comments:

AbuBakr said...

Very good video showing what happening nowadays against the islamic veil.
Keep it up the good work.
Gonna read your story right now :)
Allah hafiz sister Oumay.

Oumay said...

After what has occured to that student in Al-azhar with Ali Tantaoui. A scandal been caused in all arab societies. And that bothered me so much cause I sort of had the same experience.
Thank you brother!

UmFahr said...

Masha'ALLAH. I already heard the nasheed. Quite old but STUNNING words. Just love it. (:
Dawud Ali Wharnsby made it this time so poetically.
Good post ;)